User avatar

Tyd

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Turquoise Scarab#1 *PUT ON HOLD FOR COMPOSTING*

    I too loved the arabian-desert feel to it! There is some VERY good description, although in some cases, i think it would be better to not stop and describe something, ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Iriad

    Reading the first part of your story :D Criticism: Some bits are hard to read. The flow of reading should be nice and shouldn't have to make the reader think ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alleviate writers block

    =X I havn't hit a writers block, but thats mainly because i've been so busy with lots of stuff, so if anything, i'll write a bit every week :p

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New improvement to the site. (Me!! lol)

    Lol great introduction! Welcome to YWS :D The home of all the talented !

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    I only have read the lion, the witch and the wardrobe book :P I thought it was compelling but not all that great in narrative :p

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    I'd also like to add that i now love Saturday Night with Jonathan Ross :D

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New!

    Hehe, weclome to YWS! If you find yourself getting stuck or lost, feel free to pm me :D

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: You sure you wanna know about me?

    Welcome :D Hahahaha, my name is Oliver =X I hope you have fun and enjoy this place as much as i do!

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Swapping books

    Wow, interesting. I see what your saying about getting free books, you can just keep sending out the book you recieved to get that point back :P *checks it out*

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from an akward spirit

    Welcome to YWS :D I hope you enjoy this place as much as we do :D Read and write always!

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey guys!

    Yup D this place is a friendly as the grinch on halloween :D Welcome to YWS

    May 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    :D Left handed all the way :P And i'm also left footed if that counts for anything -

    May 31, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: For the Incessant Inner Editor

    :D And i consider myself to be quite computer technical- i didn't even know about this! This will help alot for me because i am always re-writing and re-cutting of ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New and excited!

    Welcome to YWS :D I love the name Rosie :D If you need any help, feel free to pm me :D

    May 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just another new member

    Lol your like me :D I love writing and programming >D Welcome to YWS :D PHP ftw!

    May 29, 2007


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae