User avatar

Tyd

  • Welcome Mat Re: Felicity! =)

    A latina :D Welcome to YWS :D Or wait, is latina spanish XD? Anyways, welcome, have fun and writeeeeeeeee your heart out!

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    The only picture of me that I can find on this computer, from four years ago. Meh. And yes, my eye is supposed to be like that. lol why is ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All!

    Welcome to YWS :D I WANT A DS SO I CAN PLAY POKEMANS :D Psh, anyways xD Make sure you read the rules and have lots of fun!

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Dear 13-year-old: YOU SUCK!

    I don't criticise much, but when i do, i can't read a story that doesn't flow. I can't get into a story and sit down and concentrate on it, i ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

    *is a little late* Welcome to YWS :D Have fun and if you need any help, just send me a pm :D

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Smile or not =X?

    WTH =X? Is that not the most serious, death-killing smiley ever!? I was just talking to someone and i think i got them angry, and they used that, it was ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Class of 2007

    Nopes =( I'm going to my second year of college and then hopefully university. Though i had a nightmare in the exams so... =X

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Worship

    Either he's a very messy eater or someone threw something at him :O

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *smiles shyly*

    Welcome to YWS :D Welcome to the madness, the crazyness and the funness that is YWS :P

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Internet writing tips

    I don't think spelling is THAT much of a big deal anymore. Especially with Spell-Checker and microsoft word(not all the times) will point out poor sentance structure.

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :D

    Welcome to YWS! It's good to see people don't just like one genre and focus their attentions on it.

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Et tu, adjectives?

    Sometimes i feel as though i'm not using enough adjectives and verbs, especially when i come to YWS because so much of people's work are filled with adjective after adjective, ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello, im new (obviously)

    Welcome to YWS! SoCalClub = So Cool Club :O? XD If you need any help, free free to PM me and i'll be happy to help!

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    Wow, sounds fun- and exhausting! Have a great time!

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    Where are you going :O:O:O?

    Jun 5, 2007


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus