User avatar

Tyd

  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    Die hard 4 just came out in the UK and i went to see it; IT WAS GREEEATTT! :D I thought it was going to turn out to be really ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why you should love SPEW...

    WHAT THE ?

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What is that?

    XD you guys... Thank you! *continues*

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What is that?

    When writing, i sometimes come to an abrupt stop because i can't think of what something is called, even though i know what it is. So i thought, why not ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here

    o.o why did you sign up then? Welcome to YWS!

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everybody!!!!!

    'lo Kitty. You'll probably need to come up with alternative nickname's, as we have several 'kitty's already ;) Lol i was gonna say that :P Welcome to YWS :D Have ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!! New Here.

    Hehe, welcome to YWS! I'm using my Summer to get ALOT of my story finished too :D I hope you have fun and enjoy this place as much as i ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Love

    Also, love might not always be spinning in circles; alot of people who are married for years sometimes get very annoyed with their partners but they stick it out because ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Not sure where else to put this...

    If you make users register, you can gain the IP of the member who you may think who stole your work- tho, then you've got to find out which member ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Chronicles of Maridemore - complete novel

    Wow; i always love hearing about people who hav e finished a book and trying to get in published- it gives me lots of motivation to finish mine :P I'm ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Info-dumping

    Hmm, I believe JKR does that alot.

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Guys

    Welcome to YWS :D A little late, but still :D Make sure you read the rules and most of all, have fun :D

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Info-dumping

    Hmm, i'm not sure what an Info-Dump is? Is that where all your ideas, plot devices, character ideas , names and just generally everything to do with your writing goes?

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Rebellion Begins

    I'm very excited :D I can't waiiiiit! I'm just scared of spoilers- they are cropping up everywhere now :P

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Something big that is legless, neckless, and has scales...

    Nay *runs away without looking back*

    Jun 27, 2007


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind