User avatar

Tyd

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Welcome to YWS :D I like your username :D Short and simple :D

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Ferell + me = HUGE writer's block

    Umm i have the same. I am going to Waterstones on Sunday in the hopes that this will reinspire me :P Maybe you should try it :D

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Making Characters mysterious?

    Why not make the character have done something magnificent that everyone talks about and they wonder how he/she managed to do it?

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    It was brilliant :D I cred several times, specially once they left the Malfoys mansion and you-know-what happened :P But it was definitely a great read and i wish it ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please read!!!

    Neverheard of MZB, sadly =( Welcome to YWS :D And welcome to the best place on earth :D

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How Long?

    It took me around 16hours :P It was greeaaaattT! I wish it wasn't over =(

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Simple Squills Survey

    3) I dunno, perhaps get some interviews of published authors with tips and expierences that they can share with us? Possibly even any published authors who actually visited YWS?

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How Long?

    There was a live webcast of her reading Chapter One just minutes ago =X Looks like there gonna resume feed at 2am

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How Long?

    Two days for me :P My mums going to get it for me at midnight but really i can't wait! I'm going to be watching JKR's live reading from London- ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 5

    Didn't like it much either; real let down to be honest. I enjoyed it, but i thought it'd be sooo much better. I liked how they incoorporated Ginny into it, ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 42

    o.o that is wierd...care to explain why it's forty-two? Some computer thought it the answer after 7.5million years...whyyy?

    Jul 13, 2007
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    But-but people can get it for freee from here! What makes your company so special!? >D Good -luck

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue in Mutes

    I think italics would work best. I think it will make a bigger inpact on the reader reading the script if it's in italics, rather than "She/He signed."

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ouch, you know this hurt.

    XD Painnnn

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Queen or queen

    Well i think capitalised because that's the name you are giving to your character, for now. If say, you were speaking about the queen between other characters e.g. "yes well, ...

    Jul 10, 2007


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren