User avatar

Tyd

  • Lounge, The Re: Spiderman 3

    Have you seen it yet? I watched it on Friday(now Tuesday) and i really, really enjoyed it. Alot more than the second one too, which i didn't really like :P ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Memorizing writing, fast

    Actually, looking at the class i think is quite bad; i remember one time reading out something and i noticed one person laughing and it completely put me off and ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Profiles

    I do something like this whenever i create a character- although mine is more simplistic and theres like, 1/10th to fill out instead :p I think it's time to expand ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Normal Is Scary.

    Making the natural un-natural :P I've seen this posted around here before, but it is definitely a good tip. It helps us, the reader, relate to whatever is being un-natural ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Giving up

    I don't care what my parents think of it :P I won't show them my story untill it's finished because my mum isn't the sort of person i feel i ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I do not base this at all on how easy a book is or how long or anything like that. I base this completely on how much I LIKE a ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am not a narcisst

    Lol you are like me :P I'm more a programmer though and i like making things with code :D PHP Ftw, no? It's wierd how different the two subjects are ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, they call me Ole :)

    Fantasy/Sci-Fi i would have to say :P *eats critic* *toodles off*

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    I used to post at - but people there were more about the publishing and not the writing :P

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, they call me Ole :)

    Hey everyone, just signed up to YWS to hopefully get some motivation to finish my writing and inspire me more to expand my reading range! I'm 17 years old, attending ...

    May 8, 2007


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien