User avatar

Tyd

  • Lounge, The Re: Teenage Writers

    I love YWS and feel i wouldn't be a good member to TW as i will be more active here :p But the site looks good and the idea of ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Name of a country

    I get words i like, like love, hate and bad and then i go and translate them into other languages and see how they look :P

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup

    lol nuuu you gave away the ending before we could read it XD Anyways, welcome to YWS :D This place is the perfect home for all new writers and wanna ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Reminds me of Skellig so 8/10 :P *loves wings*

    May 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Blair quits: 'I did what I thought was right'

    Yeah well, we knew it was coming really. I think they were calling for his job since last year; but all the same, i will be sad to him go. ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: my publishing attempts

    Aww that sucks it got rejected =( But keep chasing the rabbit and soon you will find it's hole!

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!

    Hehe yeah, welcome to YWS :D I remember writing when i was in infant school and i couldn't read anything that i wrote down XD

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello chaps

    Welcome to YWS :D I'm sure you'll love this place as much as i do :D If you need help, feel free to message me =)

    May 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I'm like... new here.. ^_^

    Hey, welcome to YWS :D I'm new too and from Britain. Weather is getting considerately better in these parts (Leicester) :P

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Society Is Now On MySpace

    Joined :O Yay, now people can see my beau-Uglyness =X

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Lol i'm always watching Friends on E4 XD I wonder how long they'll keep repeating Friends XD

    May 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: new cool avatar that would be nice

    Lol guys, i think he copied the address to his flash drive :p

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    No one has said Lost :O? That is my favourite, and i believe one of the best TV Shows to ever engrace this earth and my television screen ^^'

    May 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Titanic Videos

    Lol wow! 4million views+ That is pretty amazing xD To do that with all those clips.

    May 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: How do I leave this site for good?

    Or, delete your cookies so it logs you out :P

    May 9, 2007


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein