User avatar

Tyd

  • Writing Tips Re: WRITING HELP

    Theres no limit or rule or way to write/edit/publish or change a story/book :P If you want to write more and make the story better and more intriguing then do ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey hey!!

    hehe welcome to YWS :D I've been here for over a week now and i love it :D I'm sure you will too! Good luck and have fun.

    May 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    2 minutes to midnight :O 8/10, because i love blue ;P

    May 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Little girl Madeleine still missing in Praia da Luz Portugal

    Well, i feel sorry for the parents, like anyone would, but even more-so, it was the little girls birthday yesterday- i think x.x

    May 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: help!!!

    If it is, write about things in your house and make them funny! E.g. We have this really terrible looking chair in our house, i could think of lots of ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Welcome to YWS :D I've been here for around a week now and i really love it! I'm sure you will too, so welcome and have fun.

    May 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Guys and Dolls

    I don't think you have to pay agents. They just get a percent of the profits, or a lump-sum of money for getting your book published :)

    May 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My story

    Wow; i cant believe i read that XD But i have to say that it is really good! The intro definitely caught my attention and the dreams ever more-so :P ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Beauty--the Beast

    Good luck! At least your finally sending out your material and getting it looked at =D And keep trying, the first herdal is always the hardest!

    May 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys To The Kingdom

    OO sounds really good! I'll definately look it up next time i hunt for a book!

    May 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing a character...

    I already know whos going to die in my story before i've even fell in love with my characters XD So it's not really hurting me at the moment ;P

    May 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Things To Do When Bored.

    When im bored ill play maplestory =X Its my way of running away from the world :P

    May 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys To The Kingdom

    Hmm, i am looking for a new book to read; this one seems interestingly enough... whats it about?

    May 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    I love: Eminem Fergie Christina A Linkin Park The Killers and more that i cant remember XD

    May 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Frenzy '07!

    Lol at first i thought this was programming =X I'm not going to be doing it; i plan on doing some much needed grinding through my story and i'm going ...

    May 12, 2007


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla