User avatar

TwinkleStar

  • Art & Photography Re: Character Sketch

    Ah! I really like this! So many colors merged together! It's so amazing! The face looksbso real too! =D

    Aug 16, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Young

    This is so cool... Um how do I say this... YOU ARE AWESOME! I really like the shades of.the skin ranging from dark to light at the right places. Whats ...

    Aug 16, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Character drawing

    Hey, it's been so hectic these past days that I wasn't able to sit down and draw your character but I've finally managed the waist length image, it's knee length ...

    Jul 23, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Character drawing

    Ok so I made what I imagined wholesomereader's character to be. I hope you like it. =] I know I was supposed to show the tattoos going up her arms ...

    Jul 20, 2013


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.