User avatar

Twilightzoner85

  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    The light maiden sighed at the quietness that led behind the strange noise. "It was probably just...just the wind..." She said as she walked further through the dark passage way. ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Hi guys! I would just like to say that I approve of Nutmeg being Dark Pichu. Now lets start this thing!!!!! Or Im going to die...:)

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Heah guys! I would like to have Princess Peach as my secondary character! character: Peach... Description: Very perky and full of energy, likes to participate and is very ambitious and ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    :) I want to join too! XD Character: Marth; light side Personality: Very noble and chivalrous. He is prepared and ambitious. Also he is courageous and tough but also has ...

    Nov 18, 2009


I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah