User avatar

Twilightzoner85

  • Art & Photography Re: Sophie pic # 1

    That picture is SO adorable. The puppy is so cute with the little dress on and GYAH I JUST LOVE ANIMALS! I would have loved to see her face because ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: What a cute couple

    This is really a good drawing. I love how they both look alike because it shows you have your own style. One thing I would like to mention is that ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: some old drawing

    I think this drawing is really cool! The eye is amazing because it's like, HUGE! So pretty, and the whole face is so distinct and detailed. It looks like it ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: a cool dog guy

    Wow this is really amazing. It looks like something only a true artist can create. Congrats! YOU ARE A TRUE ARTIST! Anyways, great picture, it looks like an animation designer ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Boston

    WOW! I've been to Boston before and some of these pictures are exactly what I saw when I took a tour on the freedom trail! Sorry I just had to ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cheetah

    Oh my goodness! I love it, it's so cute yet fierce in a way. I love how distinct you made the face look and it has simple details but you ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful flower

    I took a picture of this while it was in my garden, but now I have no clue what happened to it :?: but anyway, Im really glad I got ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My sleeping babies

    Oh my god Irishfire. I seriously need to do more pics or your adorable dogs! I LOVE THEM! They are soo so so so so so so so so so ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Fish

    Holy... whoa... that fish is totally super amazingly awesomely sickly so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Samus's dress for the summer ball

    Okay so, this is another dress that I made from paint. In our other RPG she is forced by her best friend to go to this ball and so I ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Scarlett Johansson

    Oh my god! That's so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so good. Wow is that ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon!

    Oh my god, that thing is sick. I love the colors and how real it looks and stuff, and also how hes totally dissing you with his tongue! Please please ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dress Design Zelda

    This is the design for Princess Zeldas wedding dress, this design goes with these really cool RPGs that my friends and I do together.

    Oct 22, 2009


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland