User avatar

Twilightzoner85

  • Art & Photography Re: I'm Blind

    This is amazing art. The colors of the girl's skin and hair are beautiful and the blank background makes them pop much more. It is very detailed and colorful. Great ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dude...

    This is really cute! It's so random! :D I love it. You should do more like this. They are really funny and lighthearted. Great work! :)

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anastasia :)

    Thank you guy's for the advice. I'll try to make the colors more vivid next time and work on the facial details. Victorianlolita, yes I heard about her death. It ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anastasia :)

    Thank you so much for commenting! :) Yes I love the movie so much! It's my favorite one at the moment :D.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anastasia :)

    I absolutely love this movie! I decided to draw the main character. Since the colors faded a little bit when it was scanned I filled in her skin color on ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Silent Hill photos

    Whoa I think all of these photos, exactly meet your description haha. How did you take these? They look very realistic and they have a certain feeling to them that ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fully Alive

    I really really like these. They have such beauty, depth, and really good lighting haha! To think that just a simple cannon camera did that is amazing. Keep doing photography!!

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty in drawer

    Haha this is a cute picture of my cat when I found him in my drawer! I love it!

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My backyard

    This is so pretty Ifire! I absolutely love pink haha! Where did you take this picture? Was that in your backyard too? Oh and by the way I love the ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I love my Music.

    Whoaa that picture is really good! It looks so interesting, she girl has a very distinct look to her. I don't think anyone can take that originality away from you. ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: La Jolla

    Wow those pictures are so beautiful! I absolutely love the beach and it looks so tropical in the pictures. I wish I could go there right now. Keep taking those ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    Whoa these things are really amazing. What program did you use for them, Im guessing you used a tablet. Anyways, you have a gift man.....:) Please do more because I ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Yellow Lily

    Hi Pinkangel. I would just like to say that I think your photography right their gives us the better view of nature. It's a completely beautiful lily and the focus ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: What I see from just my front door.

    Wow those pictures are really beautiful. They are so clear and they highlight the colors perfectly! It amazes me that you can have such a beautiful view from outside your ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love (doodle)

    Wow its really cool. It's like a artistic version of something a girl would be writing in her notebook about a guy during history class. Lol I like it because ...

    Nov 12, 2009


It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner