User avatar

Twilightzoner85

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Arian (a sort've long short story)

    Hey Girlie! Awesome job, oh my god your such a good writer. LOL I love how sick this girl is how she just goes around killing peeps, shes totally like ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Scarlett Johansson

    Oh my god! That's so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so good. Wow is that ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon!

    Oh my god, that thing is sick. I love the colors and how real it looks and stuff, and also how hes totally dissing you with his tongue! Please please ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire Angel

    Whoa, that was an amazing poem. I loved the intense feeling that came to your mind as you read it. Also, you have great detail and really good vocabulary.All of ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dress Design Zelda

    This is the design for Princess Zeldas wedding dress, this design goes with these really cool RPGs that my friends and I do together.

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lies and Love...

    Okay..I think you have some good potential and you just need to have more detail. Like, you could have described the way that Noah looks at Abby and then it ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cara's Funeral

    Wow, Irish fire that was truly amazing! I read one of your first posts and it was hilarious but this had so much integrity and feeling. I think you are ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I'm a flower

    This was amazing to read, it had such imagination and it was very insightful. You really brought the reader into the story, and made it very suspenseful. Also you were ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love and hurt

    This is my first short story, and It is really short so viewers I'm sorry if it is hard to embrace the dramatic effect, anyway, please if you like it ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Scripts Re: A vampire, a clutz, a REALLY bad singer, and two random girl

    Your story was very creative and funny, it was a random play but an interesting one which complements both features of it, good job. Hope to see more written pieces ...

    Jul 25, 2009


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights