User avatar

Twilightzoner85

  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty in drawer

    Haha this is a cute picture of my cat when I found him in my drawer! I love it!

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My backyard

    This is so pretty Ifire! I absolutely love pink haha! Where did you take this picture? Was that in your backyard too? Oh and by the way I love the ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I love my Music.

    Whoaa that picture is really good! It looks so interesting, she girl has a very distinct look to her. I don't think anyone can take that originality away from you. ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: La Jolla

    Wow those pictures are so beautiful! I absolutely love the beach and it looks so tropical in the pictures. I wish I could go there right now. Keep taking those ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    :) I want to join too! XD Character: Marth; light side Personality: Very noble and chivalrous. He is prepared and ambitious. Also he is courageous and tough but also has ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    OH NO YOU DIDNT! *gets a box of cookies that miraculously turns into a box of rabid hamsters* Mwa ha ha ha ha what now!

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Oh ok fine BRING IT ON! *starts to slowely inch away with some whipped burgers behind my back* Uh uh I can run faster than you!!! dashes away under the ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ohh its on! *grabs a dish of shrimp cocktail and aims for ifire but accidently hits Nutmeg* Oopz! I'm SORRY!!

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Oh n-*pretzel hits me in the eye* Hmmm....that's tasty..Thank You ifire. Oh and one more thing, *throws peanut brittle at ifires head* you forgot that.

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    OHH IM GOING TO SLAUGHTER YOU IFIRE! WITH THIS CAKE THAT I JUST BARFED UP! and also, very nice choice of creamy frosting with butternut flavor and a hint of ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Accidentally swallows some yummy cake thrown by irishfire. MMMMM THIS IS GOOD...oh wait.....*rapidly turns to irishfire* YOU!

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Runs happily around with a giant bag of candy corn. Throws it all around and watches as the young pedestrians snack on the delicious creamy filled treat. little did they ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Hey wait I wanna slug someone with a pie too!Hmmm *throws yummy banana creme pie at irishfire* MWA HA HA HA HA

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    Whoa these things are really amazing. What program did you use for them, Im guessing you used a tablet. Anyways, you have a gift man.....:) Please do more because I ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Yellow Lily

    Hi Pinkangel. I would just like to say that I think your photography right their gives us the better view of nature. It's a completely beautiful lily and the focus ...

    Nov 12, 2009


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio