-
Re: I'm Blind
This is amazing art. The colors of the girl's skin and hair are beautiful and the blank background makes them pop much more. It is very detailed and colorful. Great ...
Jul 31, 2011 -
Re: Dude...
This is really cute! It's so random! :D I love it. You should do more like this. They are really funny and lighthearted. Great work! :)
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Anastasia :)
Thank you guy's for the advice. I'll try to make the colors more vivid next time and work on the facial details. Victorianlolita, yes I heard about her death. It ...
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Anastasia :)
Thank you so much for commenting! :) Yes I love the movie so much! It's my favorite one at the moment :D.
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Anastasia :)
I absolutely love this movie! I decided to draw the main character. Since the colors faded a little bit when it was scanned I filled in her skin color on ...
Jan 10, 2011 -
Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)
The light maiden sighed at the quietness that led behind the strange noise. "It was probably just...just the wind..." She said as she walked further through the dark passage way. ...
Dec 6, 2009 -
Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB) DT
Hello everyone...XD
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)
Hi guys! I would just like to say that I approve of Nutmeg being Dark Pichu. Now lets start this thing!!!!! Or Im going to die...:)
Dec 3, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Hey guys...I'm back!! *Grabs plate of PASTA, surprisingly with chocolate maranara sauce* MWAHAH EAT THIS! *throws at random person...X'D*
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: A Love Letter
I enjoyed reading this love letter that you wrote so passionately :). I think you did a very good job and not only was it well written but it had ...
Dec 1, 2009 -
Re: Unspoken
This is a really good song! I really like the second stanza because it kind of shows symbolism and people need to read it to really understand what it means, ...
Dec 1, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill photos
Whoa I think all of these photos, exactly meet your description haha. How did you take these? They look very realistic and they have a certain feeling to them that ...
Dec 1, 2009 -
Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)
Heah guys! I would like to have Princess Peach as my secondary character! character: Peach... Description: Very perky and full of energy, likes to participate and is very ambitious and ...
Nov 23, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Er I look sort of mad in this picture haha! Anyways, this is me! Hope you like it!
Nov 23, 2009 -
Re: Fully Alive
I really really like these. They have such beauty, depth, and really good lighting haha! To think that just a simple cannon camera did that is amazing. Keep doing photography!!
Nov 23, 2009
