-
Re: Cadair Idris
Cheers for the comments guys, it'll really come in handy editing it for when I have to hand it in. Also - just to clear up any confusion, I'm a ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Meggido Part 3
I guess they would all be considered as Ninos de Dios slum dwellers. It's bascially meant to be a massive slum with a hell of a lot of different ethnic ...
Aug 5, 2009 -
Re: Meggido Part 3
To Kaiden: Jasmine's ethnicity hasn't actually been identified yet but by her name one might suggest that she could either be from the middle-east or the Indian subcontinent. As for ...
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Meggido
Hey Tally - I'm really glad you enjoyed reading it and thanks for the encouraging review :). It's good to hear you enjoyed the description because I've always considered description ...
Jul 26, 2009 -
Re: She was in Danger
Well it's a one off short story which is meant to have a word limit of 1000. Before I submit it I'll probably consider putting in some imagery but I ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Chapter 1 - Dirt Track Road [title not decided]
I did say it was going to be different but you've got a lot of fair points that I'll have to consider. I'm always worried about pacing - so ill ...
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: Iris
Cheers for that andrew, glad to hear you think so. -Tusker-
Sep 6, 2008 -
Re: Iris
Hey Demeter :) Thanks for the review and I know exactly what you mean on the last line, a better line just hasn't crossed me yet. Glad to hear the ...
Sep 6, 2008 -
Re: Iris
Firstly, thanks for the review and taking the time to read it Sapphire it means a lot to me :). I've only ever written a couple of poems so I ...
Sep 5, 2008
