User avatar

Tusker93

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Ode To Insanity

    Overall I liked it, the rhyming and the language was great. My only query was did you intentionally make it read rushed or were you not aware of it? If ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I miss you

    It was quick and to the point and yet told a whole story - briefly but well. This isn't much of a critique but my only query is what bisquit ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Western Eyes

    Wow! I just loved all the language in that above all else. If I wrote half my writing as you do yours - just wow. It reminds me of kite ...

    Sep 3, 2008


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain