User avatar

Tusker93

  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myself...

    Hey there :) welcome to YWS, if you need help or a critique on somethin' don't hesitate to ask ;).

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just me and my PSA's

    Firstly welcome - I'm quite new myself here. And I liked your short story - it's brief and tries to convey a message. It keeps the reader interested in reading ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Thanks everyone - Glad I got a good reception and cheers Serenity ;). I've thought the site's great so far and yeah I'm doin' great thanks for askin Demeter :lol: ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Hey I've been reading the forum for a few days and though I was skeptical at first I was quickly impressed! I've learnt so much about writing just through the ...

    Sep 3, 2008


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox