User avatar

Tusker93

  • Writers Corner Re: The Lynchburg Papers

    That sounds fantastic! Hope to see more of this, the idea sounds great but I suppose figuring out how you want to present it is a bit weird. Maybe a ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need Help Submitting :S

    Thanks Blink - what's a percentage fee for reference btw ?

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need Help Submitting :S

    Hey to everyone this'll be my first post :P I've finished a novella which is a little over 22,000 words. I was unsure as to whether it was worth publishing ...

    Aug 31, 2008


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch