User avatar

Tusker93

  • Research Re: Need a Myhtological Monster!!!!

    Minotaur would be the most likely male-oriented genetic experiment monster. I can imagine the genetics needed for a Medusa-like creature to be quite complicated :L. Minotaur could easily just be ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot Idea-Suggestions needed

    My honest opinion on this is that you should just start writing it and see where it gets you, if the ideas dont come to your head naturally then maybe ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: jump starting the writer inside

    Well, you're ambitious and that's great - but you'll run out of energy if each story is just a number to you and it'll lower the overall quality of the ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Research Re: Jobs that require moving overseas?

    A miner from abroad :P

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Help

    I had a couple of ideas that might be fun to write about in the context of school... 1. Perhaps write a story about an illegal/underground gambling den placed in ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: The Guardians (The Characters)

    I don't know whether you'll think I'm just complaining, being harsh or giving you a valued opinion but here goes anyway... They would probably sound like interesting characters and I ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Help

    What sort of genres do you write when it comes to stories? Romance, fantasy, sci-fi... etc. ?

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Research Re: Urgent: Need Help, Please!

    Well no-one else has answered and I can't promise anything detailed but I'd expect your teacher would want you to just speak about how they account for the other party's ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: All A Bit Too Freaky Deaky- thoughts on this concept?

    I think it sounds like an awesome concept and about the 'too many characters' thing, that's not a major problem for the moment unless it develops into one. If you ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Collaborative Novels

    Well, what do you all think of them? I've personally been interested in writing one for a LONG time and me and my close friend even started one and had ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Im writing a story atm

    Sounds promising - I'd like to hear more :) Sorry I can't go into detail now got to go off I'll give a deeper comment sometime later though.

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help finding a name

    Thought of one, see if you like it. The Tides of Life My reasoning behind it being during her travels she leaves home (the tide sweeps onto the beach) but ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm Killing a Classic...and Loving It.

    Lmao :lol: I love Lord of the Flies and that spoof sounds mint - you should post it up some time y'know!

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help finding a name

    I'd give a name for it but I would need more details on the plot and stuff for the name to really mean anything. I'd like to see how this ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Perfect 23

    The plan is so detailed :o. The concept is great and I can already see a box-office hit in the making :P. My only concern is that the detailed character ...

    Sep 1, 2008


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice