User avatar

Tusker93

  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    8/10 - The speech definitely interests me and I'm interested to find out what's happening to this daughter, sounds like the speaker is almost being forced to give his daughter ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    4/10 - just failed to interest me sorry :(. "He was so close, all he needed to do now was shoot the inbred mutant to regain his freedom."

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I started writing stories when I was like 6 or 7, for english homeworks usually. Then I wrote my own novel out of my spare time, christ that was long. ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    I'm writing a survival story at the moment. It's set after a nuclear holocaust, the world only has a few safe 'green zones' and this takes place across a small ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Define that Simile!

    Leave it unchecked long enough and it will grow. Glass is like magic

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Viking

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Ask what their rates are What would you do if you had the choice of living constantly in a bed attached to a life support system and being tube fed ...

    Sep 2, 2008


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind