User avatar

Tusker93

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Battle for the White House

    Obama made a good move in the sense that Joe Biden makes his foreign policy image look a bit better. But easily a better move with the voters would've been ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Terrorists should not be afforded media coverage"

    Let's not get distracted, when you point a finger at someone there's four fingers pointing back at you. No, I never killed anybody. So, no one would have any reason ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Terrorists should not be afforded media coverage"

    Also saying that 9/11 was probably one of the biggest, most memorable disasters the terrorists have inflicted on their enemies, let's take a quick look at Britain and America's record ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Terrorists should not be afforded media coverage"

    You tell me that you wouldn't be threatened if a (for example) Chinese army bombed and occupied half of america and stayed there until it was 'able to look after ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I Love Emo!

    To be honest I don't really like thinking of people as emos, goths, chavs etc. I just think of them as people who wear different clothes - but just because ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Monday is International Literacy Day!

    Dangit, I meant to come screaming everywhere "Today is National Literacy Day! Read, you idiots!" But my bus came late--people were already starting to go to their homerooms-- and I ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Random, but I could use a little bit of social advice. .

    Just start speaking to him - guys love it. Make eye contact with him a couple times before you speak to him though earlier in the day or else it ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hypothetical #4

    It's a challenge, and writing well with a challenge on you is pretty cool - also the cash ain't too bad either :lol:

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    I suppose it's a move to try and sway hilary supporters into voting for the Republicans Woman VP Candidate. Still - the fact she's inexperienced is the same criticism Barack ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Terrorists should not be afforded media coverage"

    It's been said so many times that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Terrorists aren't stupid and mindless people who love violence, they're all fighting for a cause, ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: War in Georgia, is Bush a hyppocrit?

    I reckon if the USA attacks Russia then a sort of WWIII would break out. Russia supplies so much energy for Europe, they would suffer badly and the amount of ...

    Aug 31, 2008


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx