User avatar

Tusker93

  • Welcome Mat Re: Just me and my PSA's

    Firstly welcome - I'm quite new myself here. And I liked your short story - it's brief and tries to convey a message. It keeps the reader interested in reading ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm Killing a Classic...and Loving It.

    Lmao :lol: I love Lord of the Flies and that spoof sounds mint - you should post it up some time y'know!

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Iris

    Firstly, thanks for the review and taking the time to read it Sapphire it means a lot to me :). I've only ever written a couple of poems so I ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Thanks everyone - Glad I got a good reception and cheers Serenity ;). I've thought the site's great so far and yeah I'm doin' great thanks for askin Demeter :lol: ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Ode To Insanity

    Overall I liked it, the rhyming and the language was great. My only query was did you intentionally make it read rushed or were you not aware of it? If ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I miss you

    It was quick and to the point and yet told a whole story - briefly but well. This isn't much of a critique but my only query is what bisquit ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Hey I've been reading the forum for a few days and though I was skeptical at first I was quickly impressed! I've learnt so much about writing just through the ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Iris

    Swirls of ocean blue, or a cloudy desert brown Sparks of emotion lie deep down, Fields of green, or an abyss of black It is magnificence like this the pyramids ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Western Eyes

    Wow! I just loved all the language in that above all else. If I wrote half my writing as you do yours - just wow. It reminds me of kite ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Ask what their rates are What would you do if you had the choice of living constantly in a bed attached to a life support system and being tube fed ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    I suppose it's a move to try and sway hilary supporters into voting for the Republicans Woman VP Candidate. Still - the fact she's inexperienced is the same criticism Barack ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Terrorists should not be afforded media coverage"

    It's been said so many times that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Terrorists aren't stupid and mindless people who love violence, they're all fighting for a cause, ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help finding a name

    I'd give a name for it but I would need more details on the plot and stuff for the name to really mean anything. I'd like to see how this ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Perfect 23

    The plan is so detailed :o. The concept is great and I can already see a box-office hit in the making :P. My only concern is that the detailed character ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: War in Georgia, is Bush a hyppocrit?

    I reckon if the USA attacks Russia then a sort of WWIII would break out. Russia supplies so much energy for Europe, they would suffer badly and the amount of ...

    Aug 31, 2008


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee