User avatar

Tusker93

  • Writers Corner Re: Need help finding a name

    Thought of one, see if you like it. The Tides of Life My reasoning behind it being during her travels she leaves home (the tide sweeps onto the beach) but ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Terrorists should not be afforded media coverage"

    Also saying that 9/11 was probably one of the biggest, most memorable disasters the terrorists have inflicted on their enemies, let's take a quick look at Britain and America's record ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Terrorists should not be afforded media coverage"

    You tell me that you wouldn't be threatened if a (for example) Chinese army bombed and occupied half of america and stayed there until it was 'able to look after ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I Love Emo!

    To be honest I don't really like thinking of people as emos, goths, chavs etc. I just think of them as people who wear different clothes - but just because ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Somebody else's life

    When it said 'Who is this person?' I thought the speaker had schizophrenia for a moment :lol: then I realised it was about losing someone so it must've just been ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Monday is International Literacy Day!

    Dangit, I meant to come screaming everywhere "Today is National Literacy Day! Read, you idiots!" But my bus came late--people were already starting to go to their homerooms-- and I ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Random, but I could use a little bit of social advice. .

    Just start speaking to him - guys love it. Make eye contact with him a couple times before you speak to him though earlier in the day or else it ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hypothetical #4

    It's a challenge, and writing well with a challenge on you is pretty cool - also the cash ain't too bad either :lol:

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: God (R&R)

    I loved the poem, this is one of the few times I've been impressed by poems which tell stories! When I started reading it I was entranced into finishing it ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tempest

    Is it ice? Is it fire? Is it wind or is it rain? The questions persist while it gains, Unable to prevent, only to protect from it The storm blows ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Be Loved

    Overall - A nicely written poem, lots of emotion :o. It made me sympathise and empathise with the speaker of the poem, this is more of a comment than a ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chasing Rainbows

    Fantastic writing style and it's definitely refreshing compared to your run of the mill romance. The style is what I enjoyed most in this and I'd also recommend poetry if ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Iris

    Cheers for that andrew, glad to hear you think so. -Tusker-

    Sep 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Apocalypse

    Firstly, I loved the idea behind the story. “I shall be the peace bringer and the end to all of you. I shall be the solution.” Mortis smiled a soft ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Iris

    Hey Demeter :) Thanks for the review and I know exactly what you mean on the last line, a better line just hasn't crossed me yet. Glad to hear the ...

    Sep 6, 2008


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines