User avatar

Tusker93

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bringers of Freedom from Centralised Imperialism?

    Jesus was an inspiration to many people in the world and is indeed a great role-model for humanity. Though there's aspects of him we don't understand there's definitely no doubt ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Trains

    It's got a nice little message, the style is concise and efficient too. Spelling and grammar honestly seem fine to me. And you're right I suppose the beauty of it ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: NightBlind

    There were a couple spelling errors I noticed but I have to say I was totally absorbed from the beginning to the end. I've never read twilight or any other ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Child of A War-Torn Country

    That was really something! :o. I usually dislike poetry that doesn't rhyme but this had me interested all the way true. It's really emotional and I could easily picture the ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    Religion is basically a collection of beliefs. Science and Religion are similar in that they're basically a collection of beliefs that're agreed upon by certain groups of people. Not everyone ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Short poem: Door to heaven

    are you intending to write a whole book in rhymes ? o.O Just asking. like good old Dr. Seuss :lol:. Liked this poem, hope you keep writing.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would the world be a better place if humans couldn't lie?

    Depends if you mean that there should be law that you can't lie then with our current capabilities it'd be impossible to enforce. If you mean if human beings weren't ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Heartbreaker...(My reality)

    That was really something, just wow. If I was the guy reading this at first I'd be thinking "my god she's such a fucking loser' but after a couple lines ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myself...

    Hey there :) welcome to YWS, if you need help or a critique on somethin' don't hesitate to ask ;).

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He never...

    It's almost like a true story. Really nicely written overall and got a true message. Got to me definitely. I really liked the way you wrapped it up, creepy but ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Im writing a story atm

    Sounds promising - I'd like to hear more :) Sorry I can't go into detail now got to go off I'll give a deeper comment sometime later though.

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Who is that Man on the Cross?

    That was fantastic. I've not got much to say except you should write more like this :D! It flowed, the rhyming was great, the imagery spot on - it was ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Battle for the White House

    Obama made a good move in the sense that Joe Biden makes his foreign policy image look a bit better. But easily a better move with the voters would've been ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Terrorists should not be afforded media coverage"

    Let's not get distracted, when you point a finger at someone there's four fingers pointing back at you. No, I never killed anybody. So, no one would have any reason ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Last Stand

    I really liked that! It was so nicely worded that you didn't care whether it rhymed or not after a few lines. This isn't much of a critique I know ...

    Sep 14, 2008


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus