User avatar

Tusker93

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Dirt Track Road [title not decided]

    I did say it was going to be different but you've got a lot of fair points that I'll have to consider. I'm always worried about pacing - so ill ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Dirt Track Road [title not decided]

    I'm looking for comments on the plot, pacing and general feeling of the story as you read it. Pointing out any grammatical/spelling errors are welcome :) thanks and hope you ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: USA's Best President

    As an outsider I'd say my favourite is George Bush. Makes me laugh so much :lol: - I respect him for that if not anything else. Awesome President - I'll ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I started writing stories when I was like 6 or 7, for english homeworks usually. Then I wrote my own novel out of my spare time, christ that was long. ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    I'm writing a survival story at the moment. It's set after a nuclear holocaust, the world only has a few safe 'green zones' and this takes place across a small ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Complex question.

    I don't think I fully understood that. :? might just be me. Well if you mean it as in would you rather two innocent men go free or eight guilty ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Define that Simile!

    Leave it unchecked long enough and it will grow. Glass is like magic

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chasing the Wind

    I really, really liked this poem it's one of the best I've ever read! It all flowed and rhymed nicely and the words really kindled some nice imagery - favourite ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    There's also people using religion as a cover to gain political or economic leverage which is really sickening. If religion can be counted as an excuse for many of the ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Viking

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Depression II?

    The dollars only strong because many countries have been more or less forced to trade in the universal currency. It's logic I'm applying here along with simple maths - when ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Depression II?

    It's crazy without the $700 bn the US will slump further but with the $700 bn the dollar will depreciate really badly in value. Oh and btw when they say ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israelis and Palestinians

    Exactly, the way the Leabanese and Palestinian people see it - 'Why should they be funded by the Americans to kill our people? But when Iran give us weapons and ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israelis and Palestinians

    The USA really made a mess in the middle-east because of this. When they were close to Saudi Arabia and asked them for assistance to overthrow the Palestinians the Sultan ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    A girl who wears a headband, a peace pendant and constantly smokes marijuana in the belief that she is in a hippy clan. She would be hot otherwise :lol:.

    Sep 24, 2008


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs