User avatar

Tusker93

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Meggido Part 4

    This chapter's quite long as well but in my opinion it's a lot more eventful than Chapter One (or Part 2). I'm grateful for any criticisms and comments as always. ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Meggido Part 3

    I guess they would all be considered as Ninos de Dios slum dwellers. It's bascially meant to be a massive slum with a hell of a lot of different ethnic ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Meggido Part 3

    To Kaiden: Jasmine's ethnicity hasn't actually been identified yet but by her name one might suggest that she could either be from the middle-east or the Indian subcontinent. As for ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Angel's Gallery [Grand Reopening]

    It's titled 'Meggido' and its under 'Other Fiction' though I suppose it leans towards the 'Fantasy' genre. Take your time on reviewing it as I'm in no rush - Thanks ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rainbow

    Normally, I have a hatred for large amounts of unneeded description which fail to paint a picture effectively. When you said that you think you get rather wordy with description ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Bruised&Broken" Chapter 1 please read and rev

    First of all, I'd like to say that I like the idea of the piece and the sort of pace you've used could definitely make it exciting and thrilling. Some ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Organ Eater

    Firstly, I really like the style you've employed here - I think it could really force the reader to embrace this character and it would add to the shock horror ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Meggido Part 3

    Chapter 2 Aisha stared in amazement at Jasmine’s blue, satin silk dress. “Jasmine!” At first Aisha was lost for words but she continued, “You can’t come out like this!” Aisha ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Time

    In my opinion this was a successful introduction of the character in that I could really feel how bitter and pessimistic she was about the world and people. The style ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Meggido Part 2

    WARNING: If you plan on reviewing this I would advise reading the previous piece as it provides valuable background information. Also, if you have read the previous piece then it's ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Meggido

    Hey Tally - I'm really glad you enjoyed reading it and thanks for the encouraging review :). It's good to hear you enjoyed the description because I've always considered description ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "War in the name of democracy is justified."

    You cannot justify a war if you say you're fighting it simply for democracy. Because it's too obvious that there are ALWAYS more important motives which are not made too ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Meggido

    I'd like to thank anyone who's taking the time to read this and any criticism, praise, comments and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for your time and I ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She was in Danger

    Well it's a one off short story which is meant to have a word limit of 1000. Before I submit it I'll probably consider putting in some imagery but I ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She was in Danger

    Her screams pierced the air, but only I heard it. Only I truly understood them. For the people physically closest to her, they fell on deaf ears. To them she ...

    Mar 1, 2009


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos