User avatar

Tusker93

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Storm

    This is a great poem, I really loved the way you described everything - the imagery was great. I can see you've really put a lot of work into this ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And it came...

    Sorry to say this, but overall I didn't enjoy this poem. It feels like you wanted this to be scary and chilling but really it didn't make me feel any ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Youkoso! Hitori Bocchi - from this anime called Welcome to the NHK..

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Walk in a park with Emma

    Just echoing what the person above me said. Emma seems like a pretty decent character - a character worth incorporating into a proper story actually :D. I'm not sure what ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: As of Yet Untitled--novel--Chapter 1 part 1

    Although this was quite slow to begin with and it didn't really interest me at first, I'm really interested in knowing more about Taverus and what Knox does. At the ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This World

    This World Drifting, my mind waivers through reality It’s cold out here. In our world, time waits for no man, and yet, everyone has once wanted time to stand still. ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Darkness Unpolluted

    Hey, I really enjoyed this. Specific images such as 'sunless light' and 'darkness unpolluted' really appealed to me. It was easy to read, but I think it needs to be ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Missing You

    Dude, I like it. You really let me understand how you feel and I think that's one of the most important points of poetry. I really think you should show ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cadair Idris

    Cheers for the comments guys, it'll really come in handy editing it for when I have to hand it in. Also - just to clear up any confusion, I'm a ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cadair Idris

    Cadair Idris For our English original writing coursework our school requires us to do an account of a part of our school trip to Cader in Wales... So this is ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine you writing?

    Normally when I read or write I imagine characters in a certain 'format'. For instance, normally when I write stories I imagine the characters and settings in an 'anime' style. ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All Babies Are Blessings (15... and a half?)

    Awesome, basically perfect as usual. :D I think someone's already mentioned this but... "Yeah, and I poop out watermelons every Friday." That just felt a little awkward for me. Can't ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (3)

    Your writing's basically spot on in this one but I've just gotten a little annoyed. The abortion clinic scene and the friend in the toilet just begins to make the ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (2.5)

    Perfect. This was so intense, scary, exciting, enthralling - so many words could describe it. The descriptions were all adequate and more than enough to produce powerful and vivid pieces ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (1)

    This had me hooked right from the start all the way to the end and I'm going to read the next chapter straight after I've finished this. In fact, don't ...

    Aug 5, 2009


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis