User avatar

Tusker93

  • Homework Help Re: Lord of the Flies

    Lord of the Flies was mint! Even i found it a bit boring at first but it was really cool after a couple chapters, its slow at first and at ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Lynchburg Papers

    That sounds fantastic! Hope to see more of this, the idea sounds great but I suppose figuring out how you want to present it is a bit weird. Maybe a ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need Help Submitting :S

    Thanks Blink - what's a percentage fee for reference btw ?

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need Help Submitting :S

    Hey to everyone this'll be my first post :P I've finished a novella which is a little over 22,000 words. I was unsure as to whether it was worth publishing ...

    Aug 31, 2008


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor