User avatar

Tusker93

  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    8/10 - The speech definitely interests me and I'm interested to find out what's happening to this daughter, sounds like the speaker is almost being forced to give his daughter ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Research Re: Need a Myhtological Monster!!!!

    Minotaur would be the most likely male-oriented genetic experiment monster. I can imagine the genetics needed for a Medusa-like creature to be quite complicated :L. Minotaur could easily just be ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot Idea-Suggestions needed

    My honest opinion on this is that you should just start writing it and see where it gets you, if the ideas dont come to your head naturally then maybe ...

    May 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (17)

    Really good job yet again :D, I think Lupis covered a lot of what I was going to say this time to be honest. I personally think that maybe Isabelle ...

    May 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (16)

    I haven't been reviewing on YWS for a long time and I don't know if you remember some of my previous comments on the previous segments but I really enjoyed ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: jump starting the writer inside

    Well, you're ambitious and that's great - but you'll run out of energy if each story is just a number to you and it'll lower the overall quality of the ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Research Re: Jobs that require moving overseas?

    A miner from abroad :P

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    So a couple of my friends' parents decided to do a theme for their new years eve party... it was a beach sort of theme... and god it feels ridiculous ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Help

    I had a couple of ideas that might be fun to write about in the context of school... 1. Perhaps write a story about an illegal/underground gambling den placed in ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: The Guardians (The Characters)

    I don't know whether you'll think I'm just complaining, being harsh or giving you a valued opinion but here goes anyway... They would probably sound like interesting characters and I ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Help

    What sort of genres do you write when it comes to stories? Romance, fantasy, sci-fi... etc. ?

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    4/10 - just failed to interest me sorry :(. "He was so close, all he needed to do now was shoot the inbred mutant to regain his freedom."

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Research Re: Urgent: Need Help, Please!

    Well no-one else has answered and I can't promise anything detailed but I'd expect your teacher would want you to just speak about how they account for the other party's ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: All A Bit Too Freaky Deaky- thoughts on this concept?

    I think it sounds like an awesome concept and about the 'too many characters' thing, that's not a major problem for the moment unless it develops into one. If you ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Collaborative Novels

    Well, what do you all think of them? I've personally been interested in writing one for a LONG time and me and my close friend even started one and had ...

    Apr 11, 2010


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi