User avatar

TurquoiseRoses

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Only in Your Dreams (Chapter 1: Part 1)

    Thankyou so much! I will definitely correct those mistakes. Those little mistakes really creep up on you. I am not sure if you will check back here, but ill reply ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Only in Your Dreams (Chapter 1: Part 1)

    Thankyou both for your comments. Its always nice to here that others like your work :D

    May 13, 2010


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus