User avatar

TurquoiseRoses

  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Easily the worst movie adaption I have ever seen is The Lovely Bones. Absolutely loved the novel, absolutely despised the movie. The plot/timeline was all wrong. It didn't even make ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"

    I really disliked that book. For me, it's right up there with Catcher in the Rye in the "classics I can't stand" category. In my opinion, The characters were so ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Strawberry

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Any tips on pacing?

    I am planning on writing a novel over the summer, and I am actually pretty excited about it, I like my characters, and I actually have a rough plot outline. ...

    Jun 8, 2010


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings