User avatar

TurquoiseRoses

  • Welcome Mat Re: So, Im Turquoise!

    :D. Ya, the romantic dark edge extends to my writing as well. Although, I could never write a pure romance novel, I am much to naturally sarcastic for that. However, ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Only in Your Dreams (Chapter 1: Part 1)

    Thankyou so much! I will definitely correct those mistakes. Those little mistakes really creep up on you. I am not sure if you will check back here, but ill reply ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: So, Im Turquoise!

    Hiya! So I think the fact that I love to write is obvious, I mean I'm here. :lol: I also love to read, I think they go hand and hand. ...

    May 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silence (otherwise known as Invisibility)-edited

    Hey. I'm Turquoise! I thought I'd review your piece today. So, first let me say that I absolutely love the quilt analogy, it really ties the whole piece together, and ...

    May 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Hiya! I was wondering if you could review the first part of my new project? I am not entirely satisfied with it, and would appreciate any comments. I am a ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Only in Your Dreams (Chapter 1: Part 1)

    Thankyou both for your comments. Its always nice to here that others like your work :D

    May 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: New Discoverys Chapter 1

    Hi there. :D So I guess Ill get right into the review. I really don't mean to offend you, but this piece needs alot of work. There were errors in ...

    May 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tic. Tac. Toe.

    Heya. Well, first let me say the first bit was amazing. I loved the mysterious feel of it, and the dark "Is she insane?" type quality. You had me hooked, ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Only in Your Dreams (Chapter 1: Part 1)

    All comments are welcome and appreciated. =] This is just the first bit of a longer scene which I have finished. “ Noah! ” a girl screamed, as she came ...

    May 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lonarosa

    :arrow: So, first things first, the intro. Now, there is nothing wrong with it per say. The only thing is, it doesn't really grab the readers attention, and since this ...

    May 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nikolina

    Hiya! First, I really like this premise. You could go far with it. Here are a few "big picture" ideas that I would think about. :arrow: Norwegian? There are a ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prologue

    Hey there! :) A couple things I noticed: :arrow: First, this story is inticing. I want to know more. Which is the purpose of any good prologue, right? :arrow: Second, ...

    May 10, 2010


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci