User avatar

TurquoiseRoses

  • Novel Workshop Re: Perennials

    Hey. Just wanted to let you know I am reading this, I am about a third of the way through, but is there anything specific you would like it terms ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Enemy Of State.

    Hiya. Here's just my two cents. Well, to start out, this was really short, so I didn't really get a great idea of where your going with it, but I'll ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It Means Nothing

    Hello. So, I have read this twice through now, mulling over what would be some good advice. I really enjoyed this piece, so as much as I would like to ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: No Longer Emily

    Hiya! Just my two cents. I really liked this. It grabbed me, particularly the beginning portion, it's wonderfully written. Your sentences flowed really smoothly. You have knack for portraying human ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Canasta

    Hello. So here's just my two cents. :D So, first thing I would like to comment on is your sentence structure. It gets a little repetitive, since quite a number ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Easily the worst movie adaption I have ever seen is The Lovely Bones. Absolutely loved the novel, absolutely despised the movie. The plot/timeline was all wrong. It didn't even make ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"

    I really disliked that book. For me, it's right up there with Catcher in the Rye in the "classics I can't stand" category. In my opinion, The characters were so ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Strawberry

    Jun 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    I have the first two parts of the first chapter of my fantasy novel up, they are both relatively short. (around 800 words) If you could critque the second part, ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dreamkeepers: Chapter 1

    Your the winner of my "i-feel-like-reviewing-so-lets-look-at-the-pieces-with-zero-comments" contest. :lol: Your prize? A review. Okay, so it's not much, but it's something, right? So Ill start off wit

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rising Moon Ch. 1

    Hey! Ill be your reviewer today! :D I really hope I am always nice and at the same time helpful when giving reviews, but if I'm not please forgive me. ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Any tips on pacing?

    I am planning on writing a novel over the summer, and I am actually pretty excited about it, I like my characters, and I actually have a rough plot outline. ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Only in Your Dreams (Chaper 1: Part 2)

    Outwardly, Felicity rolled her eyes. Inwardly, she loved him for it. He was the one person who could break through her sarcasm and jokes, and make her examine what she ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fly Away prologue

    Hey! So I thought I would review your piece today. Alright, so I really like your characters here, they have a good dose of personality and I really liked the ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Romel

    Hello! I thought I would review your piece today. So, just some "big idea" things I would think about. Starting to eat my meal I glanced up momentarily to check ...

    Jun 7, 2010


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher