User avatar

Tunotoo

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Untitled- rated R for some profanity

    I have to say, very grousome story, the imagry was steller and would translate well into a horror movie, the pragraph spacing was a bit annoying, and took away from ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Zombification

    I have to say that I loved your story in a sick and twisted way, kind of like the game plants VS. zombies with the whole fun loving undead thing. ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Good Earth

    A very mournful story I must say, the especially sad part is that this kind of hell has been unleashed on so many people, in every war, people with no ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Halo Reach: Lone Spartan

    I am tempting on my phone, so this will be unfortunately brief... I liked your fan fiction, it was fun to read and really makes you want to go play ...

    May 17, 2011


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings