User avatar

Tunotoo

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The earth that was

    Thanks for the great reviw, and as this is the last part of a three part story, some of the plot and other parts of the story (like the HTST) ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The earth that was

    As Adam rode the derelict HSTS, the walls were covered in graffiti and there was carbon scoring over in the corner where a bomb had failed to fully detonate, wind ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled- rated R for some profanity

    I have to say, very grousome story, the imagry was steller and would translate well into a horror movie, the pragraph spacing was a bit annoying, and took away from ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 28 Canadian: 8 English: 14 Filipino: 8 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 6 Irish: 1 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 South Korean: 1 Welsh: ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Zombification

    I have to say that I loved your story in a sick and twisted way, kind of like the game plants VS. zombies with the whole fun loving undead thing. ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello World

    Oot in a boot I Newfie for out and about, and I mostly write sci-fi (all my story's are submitted from a computer, so one less thing to worry about" ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello World

    Hello to everyone out there, and essoecally to my Canadian brethren, these Americans are oot in a boot, hosers sometimes eh? Also, I must appolagize ahead of time, I am ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Top o' tha mornin' to ye all I'm oot in a boot and here to represent all the canadians, Eh? But seriously, I'll stop with the stereotypes as one of ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Earth That Was

    Thank you both for the feedback, and i'll be shure to correct those errors, but much of the "info dumps" are very important to the later part of the story, ...

    May 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Good Earth

    A very mournful story I must say, the especially sad part is that this kind of hell has been unleashed on so many people, in every war, people with no ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Halo Reach: Lone Spartan

    I am tempting on my phone, so this will be unfortunately brief... I liked your fan fiction, it was fun to read and really makes you want to go play ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Earth That Was

    Adam woke with the sound of screaming still ringing in his ears. Last night’s riot had been a bad one, so bad that celestial enforcers were called in to help ...

    May 17, 2011


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief