User avatar

Tropicana

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing what you know

    I agree with Shafter too. But I also think it's more like, draw what you see, say what you know, do what you feel and write a mix of all ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Un Fleur

    Hehe I noticed that there were a couple leaves in the corner that I missed after I colored it. I should fix it but I'm too lazaaaay. Here it is ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Un Fleur

    Thanks everybody. I wish I could actually look at something and draw it. I'm not very good at the whole... proportions thing =) Il tres beau. Elle sont artiste! Tres ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Un Fleur

    Hiiii, I absolutely s.u.c.k at drawing but I thought this was pretty okay... what'd ya think??? Un Fleur -Maggie

    Sep 25, 2006


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian