User avatar

Tropicana

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Can I change Ur Mind?

    If the answer is no, can I change your mind?" This quote so simply fits me. Here's the truth: It hurts to talk I wish it didn't You always walk ...

    Feb 11, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: U hurt Me

    You hurt me; I couldn't stand it.... I wanted to hear you but the truth wasn't true; Or maybe it was that I Didn't want to hear it from you ...

    Feb 11, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Empty

    WOW WOW WOW! soooooooooo good!! i loved it! i wish i knew exactly what it supposed to sound like ! but the words are AWESOME! keep it Up!! ~*OJ*~ ------------------------------------------------------

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On top of The World

    ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On top of The World

    :D THANKS

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On top of The World

    ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On top of The World

    ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello people who actually enjoy writing as i do!

    yeah this site seems pretty awesome !!!!! i loooovvve it!!!!!!!!!!! Writing is cool but i like other things too. I guess u could say i have divided interests ~*OJ*~

    Jan 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fab4 prologue

    sorry i accidently posted twice :D

    Jan 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fab4 prologue

    ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fab4 prologue

    ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On top of The World

    On top of the world The grass grows green I look at clouds pearled Things I have never seen You turn crazy Into a whirl Blowing a daisy On top ...

    Jan 31, 2006


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller