User avatar

Tropicana

  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's all so...

    Everything feels a little like Misery, And it all seems so melodramatic But I can't seem to think my way out The only strength I can find is my love ...

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dare I Say

    I liked your poem very, very much. But the one issue I had was that you rhymed 'you' and 'you' in the first stanza. Other than that it was perfectly ...

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Come What May...

    Thanks for the ideas _Anti_ !! I think I might edit the post to so it's like that. That is if the computer is in a good mood today. I'm ...

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Come What May...

    When a friend dies you can't deny the pain, so you explain it all away. It's denial that runs thick in all of us those who love. And come what ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: when

    This was good, but for some reason alot of the words turned into random symbols... I'm not sure if that's just my computer or something else. I liked what I ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If Love Is Stupid...

    If Love is Stupid June 28th 1976- Cornwall, England "After nearly sixteen years of life, love and friendship Ayla Enos is being laid to rest," the minister bowed his head ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alli's Diary

    ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tony. Episodes of a dillusional man. Part 3

    I really really liked it ! It was really funny and they keep getting better!!! I just would change this part. So obviously it was all very wierd and Tony ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tony. Episodes of a dillusional man. Part 2

    Same comments as before minus the "As an American...." Absolutely Genius *appauldes till hands kill and are totally red and have lost the feeling in the tips of the fingers* ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tony. Episodes of a dillusional man. Part 1

    WOW-- Oh my god!!!I've been laughing forever!!! This was HILARIOUS!!! I love it so much already!!! can not wait to read the next parts!!!! Keep it coming!!! :D By the ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Whispers in the Dark - Updated and Revised Edition

    I shuddered, the gruesome image of our short met friend hovering in my mind. The bus must have hit him deliberately – but why? Why was always the question. I ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alli's Diary

    Bad spelling was there because it's a diary. Plus i'm not finished and theres a plot believe me :D bye.

    Feb 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alli's Diary

    ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In my tied chair

    ...

    Feb 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Good-bye Baby

    ...

    Feb 11, 2006


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson