User avatar

Tropicana

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Hehe. Maggie, this is HILARIOUS!!!! I've actually been laughing out loud at this. And it's written really, really well. . Yey, this is my first post here. Woot! YAY! I ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Chronometer's Lullaby

    Very nice actually. I'm surprised this got to the third page *frowns* I would think that you'd probably want this a little longer, have a bridge, maybe a third verse ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Song (No name yet)

    Hey Mary!!! I really love the rewrite. That was funny before... (Ground... around... ground...) This is really better (does that make sense grammatically?) but I have one itty bitty problem: ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Un Fleur

    Hehe I noticed that there were a couple leaves in the corner that I missed after I colored it. I should fix it but I'm too lazaaaay. Here it is ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Un Fleur

    Thanks everybody. I wish I could actually look at something and draw it. I'm not very good at the whole... proportions thing =) Il tres beau. Elle sont artiste! Tres ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's all so...

    *Grins* Thanks mer! That's exactly how I wanted it! I tried to do every two lines like that but it didn't work out so well *winces* -Maggie

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    And.... Part Deux! Later I found a seat in the back of the Charms classroom and put my bag on the seat next to me for Celia. Unfortunately Grey –who ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Un Fleur

    Hiiii, I absolutely s.u.c.k at drawing but I thought this was pretty okay... what'd ya think??? Un Fleur -Maggie

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    First- thank you all for reading! And Second I'm finished with the second part!! Yay! I think I might post it tomorrow maybe today if I finish my homework fast ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Cleansing Day (Harry Potter Fanfiction) RL/SB

    I have to say that I totally disagree with the opinions above. I thought it was a perfect length. (But I'm used to updates that are around 3 thousand words) ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Hi, I'm sorry if the gay topic offends anyone in anyway I didn't mean for it to be like that. I just thought that if you've read the Harry Potter ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Remember.

    Whoah it took me two reads to get the full message, but it was really beautiful. And very true. So selfless that it's her for all eyes to see. I'd ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's all so...

    But thats just what poetry is, writing your thoughts down on a piece of paper or typing it up on a computer then arranging it in any order you please. ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If Love Is Stupid...

    Thanks Wiggy, Sorry about the random ?'s everywhere... I don't know how that happened.... -Maggie

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's all so...

    Yeah some one really did die. My friend Hannah. September 2nd. I liked this... I liked the first two lines but then after that things sort of got ... wordy, ...

    Sep 17, 2006


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster