User avatar

Tropicana

  • Lyrics Re: my girls mad at me

    I don't mean to be discouraging especially when your new to the site... but honestly, what was this? I was reminded of some overdone [cheesy] musical. Also, rhyming. You don't ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bright Before November

    Hello again! I actually did like where you broke it up. It's edging on choppy in some places though and I think you might want to insert some commas. Also ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reversible Verse: Age and Sleep (Revision)

    Whoah. I have to say that I am really, really impressed. Like LOST (Emily) said at first I didn't notice that it was reversed in the second stanza and thought ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Opium Visions

    Ok first of all, both of you cool it. And secondly Brad I think that even if you feel something that doesn't mean you need to be disrespectful to the ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Opium Visions

    I really loved this one. When you read aloud it sounds so cool. fallen from the heights of serenity into a nightmare of addictive obsession how you separated serenity and ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ugh Moment

    It's weird seeing nothing but shades of grey and just wishing that there would be florescent greens in my death-time. I really like these few lines. It sounds really cool ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Spoonerisms!

    Gred and Forge =)

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Song (No name yet)

    Hey Mary.... Dropping in again to say how much I love this and to yell at everyone else for not leaving a review :( Okay well talk to you later...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn

    Great poem! I really enjoyed this! One issue I have is these two lines: worry not, sand is more precious than stars. Huh? I'm confused... Where did the stars reference ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The House that Jack Kerouac Built

    Wow, I really loved this. It's probably one of the best I've read on here! I'm a kitten on your patchwork quilt in the house that jack kerouac built. I ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    She's too devious though. True, true. She just seemed... Hufflepuffy hehe. And ha! Lupin's in love! *laughs* Or is he?? *fisheyes* Don't censor yourself. It's BITCH, dammit! So you are ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: La vie fait ce qu'elle veut

    Ooh thanks Snoink! I couldn't understand all of it but I got the general gist. Thank you!!!! :)

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: La vie fait ce qu'elle veut

    In my french class each we have a pronouciation paragraph that we have to say in front of the class. Usually it's lyrics or a poem or tongue twister (In ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken

    Hi! I read it and it was pretty good. But like Snoink said there was something... missing. It was like you told us what was happening but it was detached. ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's all so...

    Thanks! =) I'm so sorry Ididn't post on Broken... I kinda forgot about it *winces* I'll go look it up in a minute....

    Oct 3, 2006


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso