User avatar

Tropicana

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    GibsonGirl: Hahaha, yes poofy things do rock =) I have an idea about a sequel...muahahaha!! Actually, I've got a few in mind. Jack Shepherd is Gay (yay Jack/Locke) And another ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shotgun

    Incandesance: Mhmm, I can see what you might be saying, thank you for the input. Griffinkeeper & Patrick: ... were there any real reasons for these posts???

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    No! Serius can't be gay. You just ruined my life. *cries* I'm sorry Puscha. I was undecided about him until the very end. I actually wasn't planning on him being ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    The two of us made our way painstakingly slowly down the stairs to the Great Hall, pausing before actually stepping in. To both of our immense relief’s Remus and Sirius ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    I'm so so so sorry guys... :oops: I keep forgetting and putting it off. I have the first 900 words typed I just need to finish up. I'm kinda surprised ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing what you know

    I agree with Shafter too. But I also think it's more like, draw what you see, say what you know, do what you feel and write a mix of all ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Caricature of a Deity

    Wow, this is quite the piece. Amazing. I could literally feel my pulse jump when Punnett pulled free the gun. Very morbid, very interesting, I liked it. I would have ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Wow, I feel like such a slacker... I promise to update this eventually.... Emily or Mary you need to tie me to my computer chair until I do, or something ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shotgun

    I feel kinda bad about posting this because i haven't review in a long time... Oopsy... Ah well, I'll try harder now. :D Anyway, the poem: Riding shotgun with a ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    Hey Julia! I'm glad you decided to post! I'm also extremely happy your spreading the HP love! Haha. A good website for avatars is I'm not sure if I already ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Trouble at smogwarts

    Ok, you said you've corrected the spelling errors so I'll give it another go... Chapter 1: Jordan and Misty are best friends and also Witches attending Witches doesn't need to ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Trouble at smogwarts

    Hello Kyrstalstars! Being a HP lover I really was excited to see another 'Harry Potter' fanfictino on here, but I began to read and I noticed you have many, many ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bliss

    Brad, I'm sorry about not taking this up in pm, I didn't realize what that button was for at the time. I disagree, telling someone that their piece isn't worth ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bliss

    Hi! I really did like this poem and with theluckyflower's suggestions I'd like it even more. Good luck! Brad- I noticed your comments on other peoples poems and I'm so ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    Hello! I wasn't a huge fan of this poem. Honestly it sounded like after the first eight lines you just wanted to finish and just put things in at random. ...

    Oct 22, 2006


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain