Random avatar

Triskiller

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Armada of the Damned

    A bit of a dark piece, portrayal of war in the olden times. When it was still Red Coats versus Blue Coats. Armada of the Damned Drums slowly produce a ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Call to Arms

    Thank you very much for the review, again. I like your reviews because you actually give me something to work with, some things to fix, and you also tell me ...

    May 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Walker's reviews

    Hey Dreamwalker, you recently reviewed one of my pieces called Smoke and you said you hoped to see more of my work, well I posted a piece a while back ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Smoke

    To all of you, first of all: Thank you very much for reviewing this poem, I appreciate it very much. The punctuation is indeed the off, thanks for pointing that ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Smoke

    Something bothers me about this piece, but overall I'm happy with it. Constructive criticism please! Smoke The heartbeats, they are receding The distant breathing is moving further away Is there ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem 2

    Very interesting format, love the way you personalize the sound of gunfire with short emotional remarks in between. It blends humanity with the machine and makes for a very interesting ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Call to Arms

    Thank you very much for the comment, I think you are right, leaving out "and" gives it just that bit more power. Thank you!

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Call to Arms

    I had a writers block for quite some time and have been busy doing a lot of other things. (including designing awesome posters.) Here is my latest poem: A Call ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sweet

    Very nice. The story you tell is powerful and the message it conveys is universal, never give up. (At least that's what I think it says.) Love the vocabulary the ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forever Suffocated

    Thank you very much. This means a lot to me. :D

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forever Suffocated

    I know the title sounds cliché but I think the poem is anything but. I hope you all agree. Forever Suffocated I suffocate myself, Withold my lungs the air I ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Oh How It Grows Weary

    This is my first attempt at reviewing a piece of literature, so it might be a bit.. lacking. :) Blue = Good Red = Not so good/might need changing. Oh ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    What's your favorite genre(s) to read/write? What's your favorite type of music? Classic Rock, love it. What's your favorite color? Bad cliché: Black And may I ask what inspired you ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Living on the Edge

    Thank you very much for the review. I write these kind of 'scenes' to practice, not really to convey a story, but I see what you mean by it being ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Crow

    Oct 18, 2010


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg