-
Re: Deus Ex Machina
Thanks for the review, it's appreciated! :)
Sep 25, 2011 -
Re: Deus Ex Machina
Thank you for the review, it's very much appreciated! :)
Sep 24, 2011 -
Re: Deus Ex Machina
I just wanted to try something, this poem will not make any sense if you do not know what Deus Ex Machina means. Deus Ex Machina All beauty in the ...
Sep 24, 2011 -
Re: Sweet and Unspoken
This is really sweet and very well written. I have really nothing else to say but: Keep writing!
Jun 18, 2011 -
Re: Dew Soaked Grass
Little yellow flowers Cover me tonight Filling the air with fragrance Bringing me delight They lay around me On the dew covered grass They're in my auburn hair Showing my ...
Jun 18, 2011 -
Re: Drip, drip, drip.
This is a really good poem, I like it very much!
Jun 18, 2011 -
Re: Life Lessons
Thank you very much for the review, appreciate it. :)
Jun 10, 2011 -
Re: Life Lessons
Enjoy. Life Lessons For gain is but the pain of loss Yet on still stones there's growing moss Moving is a choice defined By lasting effects over time So breathing ...
Jun 9, 2011 -
Re: Just the way I like it
Enjoyed this. You being you is the right way for you, so who's to judge, right? Your poem has a hint anarchy surrounding it, deliberately kicking what's socially accepted on ...
Jun 9, 2011 -
Re: Human
Quick review: Love this. Like the way it looks, love what's inside of it. It's short but sweet, very nice.
Jun 9, 2011 -
Re: Night
Thank you both very much! :D
May 29, 2011 -
Re: Night
For those of you that didn't know -pretty much all of you- I suffer from insomnia. This poem below explains why I suffer from it. Night The quaint and subtle ...
May 28, 2011 -
Re: A Call to Arms
Thanks for the comments, appreciate it. Yeah, the punctuation seems to be an issue with a lot of people, so I'll fix that in my future poetry. :)
May 14, 2011 -
Re: A Call to Arms
Thank you for the review, appreciate it. I'll change the eight line stanza into two four line stanza. :)
May 12, 2011 -
Re: Armada of the Damned
Fulfilled in this case basically means that their death is the fulfillment of their duty, it's to paint a grim picture of the harsh reality of these wars. I agree ...
May 9, 2011
