Random avatar

Triskiller

  • Other Poetry Re: Deus Ex Machina

    Thanks for the review, it's appreciated! :)

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Deus Ex Machina

    Thank you for the review, it's very much appreciated! :)

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Deus Ex Machina

    I just wanted to try something, this poem will not make any sense if you do not know what Deus Ex Machina means. Deus Ex Machina All beauty in the ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sweet and Unspoken

    This is really sweet and very well written. I have really nothing else to say but: Keep writing!

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dew Soaked Grass

    Little yellow flowers Cover me tonight Filling the air with fragrance Bringing me delight They lay around me On the dew covered grass They're in my auburn hair Showing my ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Drip, drip, drip.

    This is a really good poem, I like it very much!

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Life Lessons

    Thank you very much for the review, appreciate it. :)

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Life Lessons

    Enjoy. Life Lessons For gain is but the pain of loss Yet on still stones there's growing moss Moving is a choice defined By lasting effects over time So breathing ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Just the way I like it

    Enjoyed this. You being you is the right way for you, so who's to judge, right? Your poem has a hint anarchy surrounding it, deliberately kicking what's socially accepted on ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Human

    Quick review: Love this. Like the way it looks, love what's inside of it. It's short but sweet, very nice.

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Night

    Thank you both very much! :D

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Night

    For those of you that didn't know -pretty much all of you- I suffer from insomnia. This poem below explains why I suffer from it. Night The quaint and subtle ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Call to Arms

    Thanks for the comments, appreciate it. Yeah, the punctuation seems to be an issue with a lot of people, so I'll fix that in my future poetry. :)

    May 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Call to Arms

    Thank you for the review, appreciate it. I'll change the eight line stanza into two four line stanza. :)

    May 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Armada of the Damned

    Fulfilled in this case basically means that their death is the fulfillment of their duty, it's to paint a grim picture of the harsh reality of these wars. I agree ...

    May 9, 2011


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47