User avatar

TripleTravelTales

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: James Volt

    I LOVE the idea! It's not just interesting,it's great! Keep writing! I hope you succeed very well! Keep posting the great ideas! :idea: Will James Volt's story be based around ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: adm

    For Part 3 how about III (Roman Numerals? Or use a cool font!

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Triple Travel Tales Series 1 Part 1 --Critics Wanted!

    HI! Critics are definitely wanted! This is my first story to post! The Series is called Europe(any suggestions for a new title containing the word 'Europe' in it?).The Chapter is ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Guess?

    :D HI! I liked the mix of romance, fiction, and sadness in the story. You tell a lot in the story though. I was hoping that mabey you could show ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Messages: Chapter One

    I really loved it! To fix your problem though, I think you should go up to edit, click SELECT ALL and then go to a word document to fix it. ...

    Feb 19, 2010


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn