User avatar

TripleTravelTales

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Triple Travel Tales Part 2

    Hey Kaedee! O.K. I thought it was explained in the begining. :?: Well the girl who is talking for Italy most of the time is Jasmine. The girl whose talking ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Hey Elizabeth! Now that your past 7th grade, Little Women will be a better book. I keep rereading it now! :P

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Farenheit 451

    I loved this book so much! It was great! I read it last year. Just in my free time, because my Mom was raving about it. :lol: I didn't like ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Rules by Cynthia Lord???

    What's it about? And why is it so great? Since your raving sbout it you might as well tell us about it also! :?: TTT :mrgreen:

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dally's Girl

    It's wonderful. I think you should write a sequel or something. Maybe have him still be alive!

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Princess in Her Tower

    It was fine. I didn't love it. I sadly couldn't get to review this piece and read the whole thing, but I read the first few paragraphs. I think that ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Don't Have a Title, but Please READ! (Chapter 1)

    Where's the next Chapter? I love this format! The chapters aren't indefinitly long, but just right! keep it up!

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Out of Love #5

    Hey! I relized you use a lot of abreviations. I think you should write out the first few so that people would know what you mean(like 'sms'). Also, I relized ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Out of Love #5

    I loved this a lot! I was really into the story! The whole intire time I felt like I was the girl in the story!

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Triple Travel Tales Part 2

    Thanks! I guess your right! BUT, there is one problem, one girl is practically talking the whole time in the first part! And the other IS talking al most the ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Triple Travel Tales Part 3

    This is the third section of the really big first Chapter of Triple Travel Tales, now--- I hope --- it will be easier to review! :smt001 Part 3 Spain is ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Triple Travel Tales Part 2

    Part 2 :wink: TOLD YOU IT WAS COMING SOON!!! In Rome there’s the Colosseum! The Colosseum is so interesting it has so much history in its architecture. The Colosseum (Colosseo) ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Triple Travel Tales Series 1 Part 1 --Critics Wanted!

    O.K! I cut a lot of it off. I hope you can review better now! :) I'll re name this to so that it doesn't say chap 1, but Part ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Triple Travel Tales Series 1 Part 1 --Critics Wanted!

    Thanks! I thought people liked LONG stories! Guess no over 5,000 words. I was sort of in a rush and just put it out there. I'll break it up now! ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Review Fountain

    I reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyyy need some INFORMATION EXCLAMATION criticism! :smt005 Please read ASAP!!! I haven't gotten any comments, and I don't know if People hate ti, or love it! Please

    Feb 20, 2010


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13