User avatar

TribeofArt

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    @SkyeWalker Hello! thanks so much

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Thank you =) You're very nice

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie on the Run

    Hi guys TribeofArt here, well the real name's Victoria lol. I'm new here and I don't really know what to do but I'll definitely like to make more friends so ...

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone.

    Hello TribeofArt here! I'm not a musician and still a student but I do play musical instruments since i grew up in a church and also I'm in a band. ...

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System

    Name: Vic short for Victoria Age:17 What you write:Romance and Humor stories in Wattpad as TribeofArt What you review: anything actually as long as it's interesting What you read:Classics, novels, ...

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Can you guys tell me how it works around here? And how to write and publish books all those =)

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hello! I'm a newbie nice to meet you =)

    Apr 9, 2016


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern