User avatar

Treem

  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    It's funny. Have to agree with Okkervilpuddle about that one sentence he mentioned. It's the only sentence I found that didn't read smoothly. Written in it was a text message ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Like a Dark Cloud Rushing

    Hey Conrad Rice. Review here for you. The plot overall is a bit slow in the beginning but then quite forceful at the end. The one thing I don't understand ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Warrior

    Alright so I'm a bit confused between the two characters involved. So it seems in the first stanza that the narrator is stronger than the other person, yet that person ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: From Relative to Stranger

    Hey Triky. Here to help a bit. I have to say I had a hard time understanding what was going on. For me it's actually not the lack of a ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Tuesday *Working Title* Chapter 1

    Hey Munchkinzizzles! I'd be glad to help you, not that I can say that my methods are "correct". So first off all, the story. It's interesting, but a bit slow ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Intro. to The Valley of Death

    It's very good for a start. The whole piece flowed very well and as coco already said, the character is very easy to relate to and understand. There are a ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Anatomy of a Shooter

    I'm impressed with the use of words, it's not boring and it's not too short. The first paragraph feels a bit stiff, but it has a good enough ending to ...

    Jan 18, 2010


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein