User avatar

Treem

  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Lethero, Rena and Heather had left. Squad selections were beginning. The whole purpose of a squad was to have the ideal mix of abilities present to handle a mission. I ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Lars entered the room with some caution. It was a full scale laboratory with at least a dozen scientists running around. Large machines and computers plastered the walls as cables ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Alright, seems like fun. Name: Lars Gender: Male Age: 23 Height: 5'11" Weight: 90 Kilo From: Greenland Marine Corp Position: Military Scientist Animal: Vampire Squid Abilities: -Blue Blood, transports

    Feb 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ...

    It's funny. Have to agree with Okkervilpuddle about that one sentence he mentioned. It's the only sentence I found that didn't read smoothly. Written in it was a text message ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tuesday *Working Title* Chapter 1

    Having her dad be gone might enhance the "Loner" element you've already introduced, so I say go for it. *This comment is not meant to be sassy, rude, or mean* ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the best alien movie ever made?(In your opinion)

    I absolutely loved the original "The Day The Earth Stood Still". The new version with Keanu Reeves is a disgrace to the old classic masterpiece. If there has to be ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: HELP: Writing the Superhero.

    Hey Hero. So what super powers to use huh? It depends on your characters I think. In most comic books about super heroes a person's personality is almost always in ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Like a Dark Cloud Rushing

    Hey Conrad Rice. Review here for you. The plot overall is a bit slow in the beginning but then quite forceful at the end. The one thing I don't understand ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Warrior

    Alright so I'm a bit confused between the two characters involved. So it seems in the first stanza that the narrator is stronger than the other person, yet that person ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: From Relative to Stranger

    Hey Triky. Here to help a bit. I have to say I had a hard time understanding what was going on. For me it's actually not the lack of a ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tuesday *Working Title* Chapter 1

    I'm not saying you shouldn't have dialogue, just maybe a bit more to the point. If you do choose to express things using dialogue then it should be filled to ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tuesday *Working Title* Chapter 1

    Hey Munchkinzizzles! I'd be glad to help you, not that I can say that my methods are "correct". So first off all, the story. It's interesting, but a bit slow ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Intro. to The Valley of Death

    It's very good for a start. The whole piece flowed very well and as coco already said, the character is very easy to relate to and understand. There are a ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Horrendously New

    Hi, I'm Treem. Didn't realize there was a section for introducing yourself so here's my post. Looking forward to reading and writing stuff here. Nice to meet you all.

    Feb 3, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    Well written, a bit confusing at parts but otherwise good. Love indian food though.

    Jan 18, 2010


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler