User avatar

TreeHugger12

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Open Mic #3 on September 12th

    ARGH!!! I would love to but can't! 6 AM on a school day? I'd be IN school by then! I wanna watch!!!! (and listen)

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Coming Soon: YWS News

    I "liked" Great idea!

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: A newbie hoping I'm welcome -^_^-

    Hm, I write prose usually, but I write poetry too. I also write songs sometimes. I'm a fantasy fiction sort of person though I've written a few love stories in ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: A newbie hoping I'm welcome -^_^-

    Hello, I'm TreeHugger12 but you can just call me TH for short. I'm fifteen and female. I absolutely love writing and I'd do anything to improve my craft. I don't ...

    Jan 23, 2010


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero